Cooking Classes

30.9.10

Autumn Moon

This was the beautiful moon when I was in Calgary last week.  I had to pull out my tripod and take a picture.  I love the hints of blue with all the browns.

This is not what would be called a "Harvest Moon".  A harvest moon is red.  But this is still in the same season.  I call this my "Hallowe'en Moon".  Don't you find it ghoulish?  I think it is amazing.



This is my entry this week for Seasonal Sunday with The Tablescaper.





And it is also my entry for Fresh Friday with La Bella Vita.

16 comments:

  1. this photo is simply extraordinary and I can assure you that i'm going to feature this post as one of the most awe-inspiring posts of this week. just an incredible moment in time! roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striations... don't think I ever saw it look that way down here! Really great photo, Sarah... You should frame it! ps.. mentioned you on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shout out to my fellow Canadian, eh. ;-) Found you ( and following) through la bella vita. Love your pic of the harvest moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful shot of the fall moon! I also love your header picture!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shot, I just love nature. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I am definitely not going to show you the shot I took of the moon. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI there! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! Lovely Blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I LOVE FOOD TOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! its the perfect Halloween moon, I expect to see a witch flying by on her broomstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool - it's so eerie.

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.